Automotive & Transportation
Whether on 2 wheels, on 4 wheels, on road or on rails, the automotive and transportation industry sector includes companies which design, produce and market terrestrial means of transport.
Challenge and solutions
Main industries challenges:
- Time to market: The right product at the right time, right location and at the right price.
- Innovation: Increased customer expectations: novelty, quality, environmental cleanliness, and low energy consumption.
- Globalization: Markets and production, developmental partnerships with global partners.
- Price pressure: Car manufacturers develop innovative, high-quality vehicles that are cost-efficient and competitively priced.
- New market expansion: New markets, low-cost vehicles, hybrid vehicles, “clean” vehicles, self-service vehicles.
PCO INNOVATION'S SOLUTIONS
PCO Innovation will advise and accompany you in the implementation of PLM best practices:
- Vehicle program development management
- Conduciveness to reuse (developmental platform reuse, …)
- Product portfolio steering and management
- Complex nomenclature management including all disciplines
- Configuration management (option, variant, …)
- Extended enterprise management (collaboration with ecosystem, partners, suppliers, …)
- Requirement and modification effect management
- Constraint and regulatory process management
- Documentation management
- Customer service management
VALUE ADDED BY PCO INNOVATION
- Specialized in PLM: focusing on our core business and supporting our clients’ innovation.
- We consider information technology to be a means, not an end.
- Dual competency in the business (Automotive & Transportation) and the technology.
- We propose a complete and complementary line of services, from the analysis phase to completion.
- We provide a unique level of expertise and responsiveness relating to PLM solutions in the market.
- We value a commitment-based approach.
- We combine the flexibility of a human-sized company with the ability to support large-scale PLM projects.