Consumer Packaged Goods
The consumer packaged goods sector includes companies involved in the production of finished, packaged products which are distributed on a large scale, such as the agrifood industry, cosmetics, and household products.
Challenge and solutions
- Adapting to new rules imposed by globalization (the rise of new exporters, volatility of the price of raw materials, etc.).
Answering increased quality and safety requirements.
- Ensuring the reliability of information transmitted to end users.
- Adopting a sustainable development approach.
- Controlling the logistics chain and associated traceability requirements.
- Confronting the power relationship between manufacturers and distributors.
Reducing the amount of development cycles and increasing marketing capacity.
Offering a wider range of new and innovative products.
PCO INNOVATION'S SOLUTIONS
PCO Innovation will advise and accompany you in the implementation of PLM best practices:
- Raw materials and ingredients portfolio management.
Allows managers to have a global view over the range of products in their company and a multidirectional outlook in line with their preoccupations. By country, by market segment, by type of product, by manufacturing technology, by active ingredient, etc.
- Manufacturing procedure management
Linkage between ingredients and finished products.
- Packaging component and labeling management
(technical and graphical / copy aspects).
- New product project management and existing product change management.
- ERP Interfacing
(or MRP) to transmit reference information.
- Specialized tool interfacing
(wording, REACH/RoHS, distribution platform, etc.).
- Adapting to new regulations
and their impact on product definition.
VALUE ADDED BY PCO INNOVATION
- Specialized in PLM: focusing on our core business and supporting our clients’ innovation.
- We consider information technology to be a means, not an end.
- Dual competency in the business (Consumer Packaged Goods) and the technology.
- We propose a complete and complementary line of services, from the analysis phase to completion.
- We provide a unique level of expertise and responsiveness relating to PLM solutions in the market.
- We value a commitment-based approach.
- We combine the flexibility of a human-sized company with the ability to support large-scale PLM projects.