How can I implement turnkey PLM software in my industrial environment?
- To ensure that the objectives related to the implementation are met.
- To use the capabilities of the PLM software in the best way possible.
- To optimize and control system implementation budgets.
- To ensure function and data service continuity during the transitional phase.
- Commitment to results
- Gap analysis
- Lead time management
- Development limitation
- User enrollments
- Technological Mastery
PLM-dedicated project guideline combining flexibility and accuracy :
- Progressive and controlled implementation by functional levels.
- Iterative design, prototyping and solution documentation created with standard gap analysis method.
- Software customization consistent with editor recommendations.
- Interface design and creation with existing information systems.
- Technical architecture optimization and setup consistent with editor requirements.
- Deployment strategy and re-use of associated data.
- Customized training and testing.
- Delivery of efficient software designed for your trades.
- Control over the quality / cost / time ratio through our flat-fee commitment.
- Access to best practices through our knowledge base, our expertise and our partnerships with leading PLM editors.
- Ability to optimize complex application licensing costs.
- Availability of a strong experimented team working in an international context.
- Rail manufacturer
Design and implementation of a management solution for the worldwide corporate model (Dassault Systèmes technology).
- Leader in the home automation market
Teamcenter PLM system implementation for different trades with local database migration (Siemens PLM technology).
- Aeronautical subcontractor
Implementation the PDMLink software to manage the product design process on all aircraft programs (PTC technology).