Maintenance and support
How can I ensure optimal service levels with my PLM applications while optimizing ownership costs ?
- To ensure a smooth transition between development and long-term operation.
- To optimize the quality and availability of your application.
- To allow progressive changes in your application in order to closely meet business requirements.
- To control and optimize maintenance and evolution costs.
- To follow PLM software changes and business place versions with added value into production.
- To focus your efforts on your primary business.
- Corrective, scalable and preventative maintenance
- Service quality, reactivity and experience
- Application availability
- Optimal resolving time
- Monitoring indicators and reporting
- Simple, practical and controlled processes
- Tehnological Mastery
- Activities grouped on customer site and outsourced to PCO Innovation.
- Configuration software management.
- Adapted document management.
- PLM software-oriented development rules.
- Availability of an OSM dedicated team.
- Recognition of OSM / Third Party Maintenance best practices and PLM specificities.
- Control over the quality / cost / time ratio through our flat-fee commitment.
- Access to best practices through our knowledge base, expertise and partnerships with leading PLM vendors.
- Availability of a strong and flexible team working in an international context.
- Missile manufacturer
Global maintenance of international PLM applications within the MBDA group (3 Teamcenter systems + 1,700 users).
- Worldwide energy leader
Global Windchill PLM system operational maintenance.
- Energy producing equipment manufacturer
Site support and remote maintenance for General Electric’s French PLM system.