Opportunity and scoping study
How can I transform a perceived need for PLM into a solid project with adapted technology implementation?
- To validate the opportunity of a PLM initiative in your company.
- To translate your industrial objectives into PLM needs and requirements.
- To establish realistic priorities in accordance with the absorption capabilities of your company and the maturity of PLM solutions on the market.
- To guarantee the best choice of PLM technology for your company.
- To outline an implementation project adapted to the specifities of the company and the selected technology
- Collection of business requirements and information system
- Workshop organization and formalisation
- Neutrality regarding software editors
- Relative positioning of technologies
- Education and change management
PLM-dedicated project guideline combining flexibility and accuracy :
- Deep analysis of the specificities of the company.
- Combined use of one-to-one interviews and group meetings.
- Analysis and calculation methodology for return on investments.
- Collection, consolidation and formalisation of requirements (target).
- Knowledge base to build project plans (trajectory).
- Selection of the best technology in your context.
- Definition of project progress indicators.
- Selection of the best technology, recommended in complete neutrality.
- Project design dedicated to business and industrial objectives.
- Access to best practices through our knowledge base, expertise and partnerships with leading PLM editors.
- Availability of a strong and flexible team working in an international context.
- Control over the quality / cost / time ratio through our flat-rate commitment.
- Energy producer & equipment manufacturer
Definition of requirements for over 10 countries worldwide and solution selection support
- Important player in the automotive subcontracting industry
Ten-year PLM roadmap definition and program organization
- Important player in the milk foods industry
Opportunity study and detailed expression of needs for the group’s PLM project