Training & Rollout
How can I propagate the use of the company’s new PLM system in order to maximize benefits ?
- To determine the right rollout plan for the PLM system in a specific context.
- To effectively manage the rollout in order to limit the transition period.
- To succeed in integrating the system in different local environments.
- To ensure the continuity of industrial activities during the transitional phase.
- To ensure an efficient handover and to optimize use of the new system by impacted people.
- Rollout plan
- Adaptation of design practices
- Training and support
- Carryover of legacy data
- Technical architecture
PLM-dedicated project guideline combining flexibility and accuracy :
- Tools and methods used in training and rollout plans.
- On-site management of all human, functional and technical components during local rollout.
- Customized training integrating company business and site specificities.
- International training sessions.
- Methodological approach built to harmonize and prepare data to be re-used.
- Global management of all components in the rollout.
- Ensuring the optimal and homogeneous use of the system in the entire company.
- Access to best practices through our knowledge base, expertise and partnerships with leading PLM editors.
- Assistance in capitalizing your processes and methods in accordance with company strategies.
- Availability of a strong and flexible team working in an international context.
- Automotive system supplier
Worldwide project management for the rollout of the group’s PLM application.
- Rail manufacturer
Training for all corporate CATIA users worldwide in “mobile classroom” mode.
- Worldwide energy leader
Progressive rollout of the Windchill system on more than 50 sites within the group with local data migration.