Promoting business competitiveness, flexibility, and longevity in an organization requires an effective framework that will control and monitor complex information and data throughout the product lifecycle.
The discipline that handles these requirements is known as “configuration management.”
Challenges and solutions
- Satisfy client expectations and needs.
- Satisfy requirements from certification and regulatory authorities.
- Ensure the traceability of product development and maturation.
- Optimize costs.
- Control product quality.
PCO INNOVATION'S SOLUTIONS
PCO Innovation will advise and accompany you in the implementation of PLM best practices.
PLM can answer your needs through a set of configuration management processes. At the product level, these processes involve:
Assigning product identifiers, breaking the product down into entities managed according to relevant business views, supplying online reference configurations with key product lifecycle milestones.
Identifying product change needs, investigating and analyzing the impact of the proposed change, deciding whether to approve or reject the change, supervising the implementation of the change
Recording product configuration states throughout the lifecycle under consideration, analyzing and documenting all causes and responsibilities that led to these states, managing the configurations related to these states.
Making sure that all verification, validation, and approval activities take place.
Value added by PCO Innovation
- Unbiased recommendation of the best technological option.
- For such a project and its execution, it is essential to design a change management plan in advance.
- Collaboration must be managed as a project based on business goals and objectives.
- The preparation of a solution focused on the challenges involved.
- Out-of-the-box approach based on our technical partnerships with PLM software leaders.
- The availability of a large international workforce in a company built on a human scale.